The graduates of the Faculty of Economics NSU are employees of such organizations and companies like World Bank, International Monetary Fund, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, large foreign companies; some of the graduates are vice-governors, vice-mayors, general and financial directors, board members, financial analysts and leading specialists of major companies. Six out of the eight official billionaires in Novosibirsk - graduates of the Faculty of Economics.
The personnel recruiters call the graduates of the Faculty of Economics NSU the most desirable target for employers.
In all areas of training at the Faculty, the basic economic preparation is conducted. Mathematical methods in Economics are a separate unit that is being paid special attention. The skills acquired by students of the Faculty help them to orient in any real life situation.
- Bachelor's degree (Economics, Management, Sociology, Law)
- a new sub major in 2016 – Business Informatics
- Master’s programs (Russian-taught and English-taught)
- Exchange programs with the universities in Germany, France, Holland, Italy, England, Spain and the USA
- Scholarships and scholarship contests from Ernst&Young, Baker Atlas, OJSC "MDM – BANK" and others.
- social studies
- Russian language
- history of Russia* (*only for Law-majors)