The program provides a unique chance to study in Saint-Petersburg. The purpose of the program is to provide students with knowledge on aspects of human capital development. Within two weeks of this Summer School in July international students and Russian students are going to study and learn multi-cultural aspects of International Human Resource Management. A distinctive feature of the program is a consideration of such aspects as creating a business-oriented system of HR metrics that support the organization’s goals, managerial skills in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and current trends in human capital development.
Various training methods and interactive study methods are used during the Summer School module.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Knowledge of Cross-Cultural Management
- Features of planning and attracting staff by using HR analytics
- HR analytics for talent selection and development
- HR performance management based on HR analytics
- Knowledge of current trends in Human Capital Development
- Managerial skills in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
- Competence of managing multicultural teams.
Arrival: July 04 – 05, 2020
Classes: July 06 – 17, 2020
Departure: July 18 – 19, 2020
Duration: 2 weeksECTS credits: 5.0