Our unique course is specifically designed for those who are willing to understand how fragrant breakfast buns appear out of flour and water or raw potatoes are transformed into crunchy chips at the molecular level. You will learn whether the focused control of these complex physical and chemical processes is possible or cooking is the high art of avant-garde gastronomy though.
During the course students are engaged with interactive lectures and training cooking classes with tasting sessions. These classes are designed to provide students with the new skills of cooking popular dishes of traditional and modern Russian cuisine.
Students will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience of:
- Running physico-chemical processes in cooking;
- Developing innovative technologies in modern and avant-garde gastronomy;
- Making fermented milk products;
- Cooking some traditional Russian dishes.
Arrival: Jul 04 – 05, 2020
Classes: Jul 06 – 17, 2020
Departure: Jul 18 – 19, 2020
ECTS credits (total): 4.0
Early bird deadline: March 23, 2020
- for non-EU citizens: April 20, 2020
- for EU and visa-free countries’ citizens: June 08, 2020 (applicable for Iranian and Indian citizens as well)