The program provides students with a challenging task of creating a proof of concept prototype of a raw idea from scratch in 15 days of intense group workflow.
The workflow will include:
- Lectures on digital fabrication;
- Methods of rapid prototyping;
- Programming, etc.
- teach students to create and manage projects from idea to finished product;
- teach how to work with various machine tools with programmed control;
- teach how to apply the knowledge and skills acquired in the study of general technical disciplines;
- develop design, engineering and computational skills;
- develop students' technical and creative thinking;
- develop the ability to work in a team;
- develop the ability to collect, analyze and organize information.
Arrival: July 04 – 05, 2020
Classes: July 06 – 24, 2020
Departure: July 25 – 26, 2020
Duration: 3 weeksEcts credits: 5.0
Deadline for registration
Early bird deadline - March 23, 2020
- for non-EU citizens: April 20, 2020
- for EU-citizens and citizens of visa-free countries: June 08, 2020 (applicable for Iranian and Indian citizens as well)