This summer school is designed for the students willing to obtain or improve the Russian language skills and to develop personal vision of the Russian culture and mentality. Intensive language study is combined with English-taught courses providing an overview of the main historical stages of country’s development together with the analysis of the trends and problems emphasized in the Russian Literature by the world-known Russian writers as well as their correlation with the realities of the modern society.
This summer school is open for the students with all levels of Russian language, including absolute beginners.
Arrival: August 29 – 30, 2020
Classes: August 31 - September 11, 2020
Departure: September 12 - 13, 2020
Early bird application deadlines:
- for non-EU citizens: May 08, 2020
- for EU citizens and citizens of visa-free countries: May 30, 2020
Regular application deadlines:
- for non-EU citizens: May 30, 2020
- for EU citizens and citizens of visa-free countries: June 29, 2020
The cultural program includes:
- Full-day bus trip to Peterhof, the former imperial residence, famous for its amazing fountain and museum ensemble. Along with visiting the Grand Palace you will enjoy the walk in the Upper- and Lower parks and see numerous fountains, including the Grand Cascade and the Samson Fountain.
- Guided Bus City Tour
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world's largest and oldest museums of fine art. All the trips listed above are included in the participation fee and are available to the students of this module at no extra charge.