La asociación internacional
International partnership is a prime activity of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia:
- The university is the base of the CIS Network University, heads the University of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, is a member of Venice International University, and actively participates in establishing the BRICS Network University.
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia has over 250 partnership agreements with foreign universities and scientific centers in the following fields:
Joint educational programs – Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD's – with foreign universities being our main calling card as a reliable international partner.
Peoples Friendship University of Russia is the leading Russian university in joint degree programs (50+) and exchange programs (80+, with the relevant Transcript of Records issued upon completion of each program) entered into with leading universities of the world.
Joint-degree programs include: Natural Resource, Land and Environmental Law; International Commerce; International Management; Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety; Theory and Practice of Linguistics; Applied and Mathematical Physics; Engineering in Nano-Industries; Political Issues of International Relations and Global Development; International Regional Studies; Public Management; Healthcare Management; Tourism Business Management; Innovations in Business Creation and Management; Urban Landscaping Management and Design; and many more.
For these programs, our prime partners are: Shanghai International Studies University (PRC), Shandong University (PRC), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (France), International Management Institute of National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts (CNAM) (France), University of Alcalá (Spain), Lanzhou University (PRC), King Juan Carlos University (Spain), Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), Technical University of Munich), University of Potsdam (Germany), Jönköping University (Sweden), Tuscia University (Italy), and others.
In 2015, over 600 graduate students, PhD students, and residency trainees as well as 200 professors took part in traineeships, summer or winter schools, and other types of educational mobility.
This year, 150 graduate students, PhD students, and residency trainees as well as 100 professors took part in such exchanges. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia has over 300 professors from foreign universities.
In this area, we partner with such universities as University Vend (South Africa), Center for Russian and Central Asian Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University (India), Mohammed V University (Morocco), Kant Research Center of the University of Trier (Germany), Pier-Mendes-France University (Grenoble, France), Heidelberg University (Germany), Technical University of Berlin (Germany), and more.
The provision of joint academic advisers for Master’s and PhD projects is a rapidly expanding area of international cooperation:
- Politics of the European Union in Relation to the Republic of Azerbaijan (France).
- Social Conditions Influencing Structural and Morphologic Aspects of Russian Speech of Ethnic Germans in Modern Germany (FRG).
- Pharmacological-Epidemiological Research on Hepatitis B and C (Morocco).
- Weighted Integral Inequalities in Cones of Monotonic and Quasiconcave Functions (Sweden); and other.
We conduct joint research with leading scientific teams from foreign universities. In 2015, over 100 graduates students, PhD students, and professors of Peoples’ Friendship University participated in joint research.
- Eco-Friendly Construction (Great Britain and Cote d'Ivoire).
- Mass Spectrometry (Montenegro).
- Quantum Calculations (USA).
- Cross Cultural Research on Life Satisfaction (PSI CHI); and more.
Joint education projects and research in interdisciplinary areas:
- Innovative Technologies and Nanotechnologies in Medicine, Pharmaсeuticals, and Biotechnologies.
- Gravity, Cosmology, and Relativistic Astrophysics.
- Comprehensive Use of Water Resources.
- Interdisciplinary regional studies: BRICS, Middle East, Latin America, Subsaharan Africa, etc.