Año de fundaciónón: 1960
Total de estudiantes: 33 024
Facultades: 17 / Cátedras: 162
Profesores: 2 799
|Profesor216||Docentes646||Doctor en ciencias581||Candidatos de las ciencias1 396||Profesores extranjeros197|
Principales programas de educación para los extranjeros: 480
|Licenciatura76||Maestría166||Especialista7||Formación del personal altamente calificado231|
Programas educativos adicionales para los extranjeros: 312
|El estudio de la lengua rusa como extranjera 44||Programas cortos 54||Otros programas 214|
- Patents for inventions, utility models, industrial prototypes, selection achievements (including patents of the US, Japan, the CIS countries): 393
- Certificates of the Russian Federation for the programmes and databases: 339
- Scientific discoveries: 1
- The number of multiple access centers, equipped with modern equipment, and conducting scientific research in physics, chemistry, engineering design, nano- and biotechnology, medicine and pharmacy: 3
- Scientific and university laboratories: more than 200
- Scientific and educational centers: more than 40
- The number of foreign students trained in the 2018/2019 academic year: more than 6500
RUDN University is a multidisciplinary higher educational institution with more than 30,000 undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral students from 154 countries. Ethnic diversity is our distinctive feature. The multilevel system of higher education (Bachelors, Masters, PhD graduates, and residency trainees), 5 faculties, 11 institutes and 1 academy ensure the widest opportunities for high-quality education.
We cooperate with leading universities of Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Germany, and China, with over 130 dual-degree programs. 25 Master's and Bachelor's Programs have been internationally accredited. We are a leader in the number of Master's Programs taught in English – currently there are over 50 of them.
Students of all majors and lines of study can obtain a translator's diploma, choosing from 12 foreign languages. In accordance with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS), each graduate will be given a Diploma Supplement.
RUDN university is historically considered to be strong in mathematics, medicine, chemistry, linguistics and teaching Russian as a foreign language.
RUDN University conducts fundamental and applied research in pharmacology, nanobiomedical technologies, telecommunication systems, mathematical forecast, geoinformatics, tropical agriculture, space economics using methods of economic-mathematical modeling and much more.