Law School was founded in 1955. During the long period it has become one of the main centers of training specialists in the law sphere in Russia.
Law School is the member of the Association of Russian Legal Education, which unites the leading Russian law schools (the education activity of these schools meets all requirements of state standards), and it is also the member of Russian Law School Associations.
In 2010-2011 Law School successfully obtained public accreditation of the Association of Russian lawyers and the Association of Russian legal education.
Since 2010 the education programme “Law” has been included into the list of the best educational programmes of Russian Federation according to the project results “The best educational programmes of innovative Russia”.
More than two thousand students study at Law School. Educational activity is carried out according to the programmes of higher educational, postgraduate and further vocational education.
In future you will probably become:
- Bioethicist. The specialist in ethic and law activity aspects of diagnostic, bioengineering and medical centers, working with genetic modelling and transplantation;
- Virtual lawyer. The specialist providing remote legal support via the Internet and under the existing law of the country where the case is handled (no matter in what country the lawyer works);
- Moderator of the personal charitable efforts platform. He forms the database of personal queries for help (single pensioners, cancer patients or children) and provides the contact between those who need help and people, who wish to provide charity in different ways (mutual having a good time, contributions, money etc.)
- Network lawyer. The professional who creates regulatory legal cooperation via the Internet (including virtual world), implements the forms of legal protection of people and property via the Internet (including virtual property);
- Social worker who helps disabled people to get adapted via the Internet. The professional who helps disabled people to get adapted to normal life, in particular teaching skills of on-line work, the organization of leisure time and working process (for example, selection of education courses, communication platform, on-line communities etc.);
- Electronic trading specialist. The professional for transactional support in electronic trading.
Choosing a future major is a very important step as your future depends on it. After graduation you will appear at a labor market under the stress of changing economic situations. So you need to pay attention to the majors which are in demand in modern world, specifically to energy, mechanical engineering and transport. And one of the best possible choices for you is to enter SibFU.
Polytechnic school is one of the largest subdivisions of SibFU, 18 departments with about 480 people as faculty and staff, and more then 3500 students. Each major includes specializations that allow students to get deep training for a particular sphere of engineering. One particular thing about specializations at our School is that broad scope of knowledge and qualification level of our graduates enables them to have a successful career in production and design companies on one hand, and do business in commercial or economic sector.
Many of our graduates of various years Не случайно многие выпускники института разных лет (Polytechnic School trained over 60 000 students) became ministers at regional and federal level, governors and majors, deputies of the State Duma, leading experts, or CEOs of most of the enterprises in Krasnoyarsk Territory. Furthermore, dozens of our graduated have been awarded candidate or doctoral degrees.
Our departments also have modern laboratories keep up with the times: they are equipped with industrial up-to-date computers, tools and automated machines. Polytechnic Schools actively develops research in synthesis of new instrument and construction materials, design of machines and devises, energy- and recourse efficient units.
After graduation from Polytechnic School you can become:
Designer of mobile energy units. Designer of mobile generating systems creates goods for individual use (shoes, clothes) based on the function of microgeneration of energy;
Defender of heat and electric energy consumers’ right. They check energy networks to meet the safety requirements, efficiency and other consumers’ demands, and advise in the field of energy efficiency legislation;
Transport network safety engineer analyses and monitors informational, technological and, ecological threats to transport networks;
Engineer of energy grid for energy distribution – a specialist who analyses possible failures in the system, prognosticates optimal operation modes, is competent in the sphere of designed safety provision for energy grids and waste disposal. This specialist also can put into “smart networks” and knows the methods of non-destructive testing;
Engineer for composite materials selects composite materials for production of mechanisms, parts, robot devices with specified parameters, connectors, with the usage of 3D printing;
Manager on modernization of energy generation systems, who manages modernization of power plants: Heat Power Plants, Hydro Power Plants, Nuclear Power Plants; introduces modern methods of safety provision, environmental friendliness and resource use efficiency;
Power engineer for weather dependent systems. This specialist optimizes operation modes of the generating capacities taking into consideration climatic conditions, and forecasts the level of energy production depending on long-term weather forecasts.
The main task for an urban planner is to assist a city in creating (or preserving) its unique image. To solve this problem one has to comprehend the city’s nature, hidden in history of its development. So knowledge in architecture only is not enough – ecology and economy, hygiene and sociology, management of urban services and facilities, and transport should also be an area of expertise for an urban planner. Urban development is the highest and most sophisticated domain of architecture.
- An architect creates environment where we study, work, live. And every architectural facility in a city, presenting an example of real architecture, has got its unique nature.
- Design of architectural environment presents complex organization of object-spatial environment on the basis of universal urban solutions and project methods of design in synthesis with architecture.
- Design stands for project artistic and technical activities aimed for production of industrial goods with high consumer and aesthetic value, for formation of object environment, graphic design, design of furniture and fashion design.
- An artist fills the city, house, apartment or office with artistic, sculptural or decorative works.
- A teacher of Art brings art to our children at schools and hobby centers.
Becoming a student at School of Architecture and Design means that hard work and joy of creative findings are for you, and a great voyage through all historical eras and architectural styles is waiting for you.
During the course of study you will master mysteries of creativity, learn the laws of graphic composition and graphic language.
In future you can become:
An architect. A qualified specialist, who professionally designs (design of architectural environment), including design projects for buildings, design of interiors and planning solutions.
A designer of digital and analog editions. A specialist on makeup of web resources using specialized markup languages (HTML 5 etc.) and layout of analog publishing products with professional graphic applications (Adobe in-Design, Corel Draw).
A designer. A specialist involved into artistic and technical activities in various areas, (designer, designer of poster and other advertising graphics, illustrator, web-designer).
A designer of virtual worlds. An expert in creation of conceptual solutions for virtual world including laws of nature and society, philosophy, rules of social intercourse and economy, architecture, landscape, senses (scents, sounds, active feedback), living and social world.
A 3D designer. A specialist on 3D modelling of landscape design objects, pieces of furniture, clothes etc., made of base components available, and using special software.
A project engineer for composite and nanomaterials architecture. A specialist organizing architectural environment with predominant use of composites and nanomaterials, (aerographite, super-hydrophobic materials etc.)
A designer of 3D printing in construction. A specialist in the area of design and making architectural models and building structures using 3D technology.
The Schools trains business process managers for oil and gas industry, mechanical engineering, energy development, transport, mining and smelting industry, construction, as well as for small business, modern and innovative companies, regional governmental structures and municipal institutions.
Our School training system enable to realize modern model of personal development, made of such components as Life-long learning, fundamental education within the framework of Bachelor’s degree programmes (HR management, Economics, Management, Computer Science in the Business, Applied Computer Science), Specialist programmes (Economic Security), Master’s degree programmes (Economics, Management, Applied Computer Science), postgraduate programmes to obtain a degree of candidate of science, or via gaining deeper scope of knowledge in a precise area, attending programmes of professional retraining, which take into account up-to-date trends in development of economics, innovations in management and computing technology.
With the help of strategic partners the School achieves objectives that help to integrate scientific, project, educational and international activities, studying economic objective laws and their specifics in practice of organizations.
In future you will have a chance to become:
- A startup mentor supervises new startup teams, gives consultations in running a business;
- A corporate anthropologist is an expert in market research using anthropologic methods. This specialist increases correlation between a company and a target audience;
- An energy market specialist possesses a good knowledge of Russian and global energy consumption markets, and energy supply. Demand for such specialist is caused by the increase of competition in the energy market and active position of private companies;
- A portfolio manager for corporate venture capital deals with companies investments in startups;
- A community development programme coordinator organizes and supports dialogue between independent teams of manufacturers, approves long-term goals and a common vision of the future, helps them with a programme of joint investment in production and human assets. All in all, this specialist operates as a director for strategy development for independent team communities.
Our main goal is to provide the students with all the necessary knowledge and teach them thinking creatively, develop their ability of critical thinking and conscious perception of the new and support their professional development.
The beginning of construction engineering education in Krasnoyarsk Territory dates back to 1956, when the first students were enrolled for the major “Industrial and Civil Construction”. Then as construction industry grew in the region, in 1981 the decision on foundation of the University of Engineering and Construction in Krasnoyarsk was taken. Then in 1995 this successful institution was renamed into Krasnoyarsk Academy of Architecture and Construction. In 2006 the Government of the Russian Federation made a decision to merge four Krasnoyarsk Institutions of Higher Education and established “Siberian Federal University”, and so in the frames of SibFU School of Urban Planning and Construction, Management and Regional Economy was formed, which was reorganized in 2010 and divided into three separate schools, one of which was School of Engineering and Construction. As time passed in these 30 years our School proved its status of a sustainable partner and respected and recognized institution by improving our facilities and equipment, establishing educational and research laboratories, accrediting new majors for training engineers and highly-qualified staff.
In future you can be:
An architect of zero-energy building. An engineer, designing energy-autonomous buildings, that can be independent of central source of energy and capable of providing themselves with energy by micro-generation of energy (trigeneration, alternative sources of energy, etc.) and use of energy efficient materials and constructions.
A design engineer of high speed rail roads. An engineer, who designs railway facilities for high-speed rail roads, paying attention to climate and peculiarities of the territory. In nearest future in Russia this profession will be highly demanded in the labour market due to the beginning of modern high-speed railroad construction..
A design engineer of smart-house infrastructure. An engineer, specializes in development, adjustment and assembling of smart-house system (for example, water supply, safety systems, household appliances, energy efficiency etc.).
Construction site supervisor. An engineer in construction where digital models of the facility are used, who implements pattern recognition systems for evaluation of construction process and corrects construction taking into consideration this analysis data results.
A system engineer for onshore infrastructure. A specialist, who deals with development and adaptation of technologies, improving sustainability of shore facilities, including various risks (anthropogenic or natural disasters).
A specialist on modernization of construction technologies whose area of expertise is modern technology in construction (for instance, using structures made of advanced materials for restoration of existing buildings and facilities, application of modern solutions in energy and water supply, and waste water disposal).
The School organizes educational, scientific and other activities in close interaction with trade and catering organizations, other subdivisions of service and economic sector, educational institutions of higher comprehensive education in Krasnoyarsk Territory and other regions.
Educational activities of the School are conducted on the basis of federal state educational standards for higher and professional education of second and third generations in the fields of study with license of higher education institution. We use innovative technology for education. In teaching process we use such educational techniques as business games, case-study methods, project methods, electronic testing, virtual laboratories, etc. We also pay attention to informational resources development.
In future you will have a chance to become:
Production Coordinator in Distributed Communities. A professional in charge for orders and operations management of independent teams that are involved in work of a community for development, production and assembly of a product at a customer’s request. In fact, the specialist manages production process for the community which includes several independent manufacturer;
Manager of Commodity Circulation. A specialist controlling goods assortment in corporative networks databases, shops, and warehouses, updates warehouse inventory according to the dynamics of demand, seasonal demand, etc;
Nutritionist of Molecular Gastronomy. A specialist developing individual diets based on molecular composition of food, considering genetic analysis of human’s condition and physiological processes;
Online Merchandiser. A specialist for specification and control of goods for sale on traditional and online markets, ways of goods display and their presentation for online showcases;
Social Manager for Public and State Institutions. A specialist responsible for transferring state social services, such as cleaning of territories and buildings, heat and water supply, recycling of municipal solid waste, energy conservation, repair of utilities and buildings, kindergartens, public transport, etc., under the responsibilities of private sector and organization of state and public cooperation;
Time Broker. A specialist organizing labour hours of freelancers.
The School implements a multi-level education programmes of in the field of management, economics, environmental management and ecology, relying upon many-year experience and traditions of classical education.
The School offers its prospective students a wide range of educational programmes and modes of studies - more than 15 educational programmes, and majors to study.
The School is one of the major institutions of SibFU: more than 2,500 students are trained here in degree programmes, and nearly 2,000 non-degree students. Teaching staff is more than 170 people, with more than 100 candidates of science and doctors of science, academics, associate professors and professors.
Competitive advantages of the School:
World-class higher education in the field of management, economics, environmental management and ecology, based on the principles of multypurposness, transparency and fundamentality;
International accreditation by the European Union Business Education of the undergraduate and graduate training programmes, and MBA;
The system of multilevel continuous education: Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes, Specialist's degree, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes, and professional development;
Practice-oriented educational programmes that train professionals for enterprises, authority bodies, higher education institutions, and organizations of social and economic complex of the region and Russia;
Modern educational technologies based on virtual network computer labs.
In future you may become:
- Manager of space tourism. A person who develops program of visit for the nearest space visit and in the future – for orbital complexes and other Space facilities (including lunar bases);
- Manager of crowd-finding and crowd-investment platforms is an organizer of crowd-finding platforms operation who monitors projects for gaining crowd-finding financial support, and manages conflicts between the project holders and the investors;
- Manager for human asset and direct investment in gifted people. A person who creates “base” of talented and promising professionals, monitors their education and career paths from point of increase of their salary and correspondingly their income fund (similar to agents of young athletes and movie stars);
- Multicurrency trader. A professional who organizes systems for sharing traditional, alternative, and digital currency;
- Appraiser of intellectual property. A person apprising cost of intangible assets such as social and material technology, business models, inventions, ideas, etc;
- Park ecologist. A person who evaluates and analyzes environmental condition of public spaces (squares, parks and so on), project and adaptation of solutions for landscape, recovery of population of birds, insects, animals, and other means to improve the ecological status of a city’s green spaces.
We use modern equipment for research and education processes in such areas as Physics of Solid Body, Physical Material Studies, Medical and Laser Physics, Astronavigation and Astronomy, Nanotechnologies, Physics of Magnetic Phenomena, Radio Electronics, and Radio Physics. Student Design Bureau operates within Scientific and Educational Centre “Radio Engineering”.
Educational process is performed in close interaction with Krasnoyarsk Territory high-tech enterprises and Institutions of the Academy of Sciences.
We actively carry out research in applied and fundamental sciences, with many research projects, being performed by our faculty and senior students, funded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, and other Russian state and private funds.
Combination of applied research in the field of hi-tech industries and basic science is the main feature of the School. Faculties develop educational programmes so that students can be easily involved in practical and scientific activity from basic disciplines to internships on the leading enterprises of the region.
In future you will have a chance to become:
An analyst of aircraft exploitation data. A specialist working with data processing and preparation of expert reports based on Low Earth orbit space and aircraft condition.
A small aircraft production engineer. A specialist on development and design of software and interface for unmanned aerial vehicles, who is responsible for navigation systems, security and support for drones.
A space engineer. Designer of facilities in the outer space environment (space stations on asteroids and the moon, Low Earth orbit space terminals).
Designer of “smart environment”. Specialist that develops engineering solutions for “smart environments” (environments that combine “intellectual” components, such as chips, and composite materials with the ability to respond to user commands) i.e. development of given properties, environment conditions characteristic, selection of composite material, environment integration into house space (manufacture, office), user-friendly interface development and security settings, etc.
Nanotechnology Engineer. Specialist who works in such areas as robotics, mechanical engineering, construction, medicine, etc. and replaces traditional solutions with ones based on composite materials. This professional deals with life cycle forecasting for nanotechnological materials and properties modeling with the help of digital models. These engineers are highly skilled programmers with deep knowledge in nanochemistry and nanophysics.
We conduct research in the sphere of world-class top-rated fields, namely in the field of biophysical technology and biotechnology.
During studying students master various disciplines that are divided into different cycles: humanitarian, economic and social cycle, natural science and mathematical cycle, profession-oriented cycle (biodiversity, cytobiology, physiology, genetics, evolution, biology, human biology, biotechnology, etc.). At the same time students are actively involved in sport life of the University and improve their professional skills during practical trainings and internships.
First year students undertake a summer practical training in botany, zoology, and ecology in Krasnoyarsk Territory. In addition, they study foreign language within profession-orientated subjects.
In future you will have a chance to become:
• A genetic consultant
Genetic consultant usually works in diagnostic centres, conducting primary genetic and planned analysis, providing an expert opinion, analyzing data, identifies hereditary diseases and tumor markers, and consults about treatment.
• A bioinformatics specialist
In case of atypical progress of a disease, a Bioinformatics Specialist (Clinical Analyst) creates a model of biochemical processes of the disease, in order to determine underlying causes, and reveals deteriorations at the subcellular and cellular level.
• A city farmer is a specialist working with urban agricultural complexes growing food on rooftops and walls of skyscrapers in large cities.
• An IT geneticist
This specialist works in the field of genetic programming meeting desired parameters, cures hereditary diseases and other genetic problems.
• A specialist in system biotechnology replaces traditional solutions with new products of biotechnology in different spheres, i.e. diesel fuel is replaced with biofuel, and cement and concrete – with construction biomaterials, etc.
• A space biologist explores and monitors behavior of various biological systems in outer space, i.e. on planetary stations and spacecrafts. This specialist studies physiology and genetic variation of living organisms, develops sustainable cosmic ecosystems for orbital station, lunar bases, and space travelling.
• An architect of living environment designs and develops closed cycle technology with genetically modified organisms, including bioreactors, urban systems of food production, etc.
You are welcome to apply for the School of Mathematics and Computer Science.
Mathematics is the core of STEM sciences. Mathematics plays a crucial role as it is the base of the quick-change IT-world. Exact mathematical methods help to calculate nuclear reactions and satellite orbits as well as to study crystal structure, to analyze economic processes, modernize and optimize enterprise management. Application of mathematical methods makes it possible to calculate operations, read ancient manuscripts and prove sociological conclusions.
Students study in classes, well-equipped with the best and modern computers with the Internet access.
Students study programming. Special attention is paid to studying operating systems, computer architecture, different programming paradigms, net programming and the Internet programming.
After graduating from the School of Mathematics and Computer Science you can become:
- DATA mining engineer;
- Digital signature operator. A specialist in the sphere of cryptographic algorithms who works with digital signatures and their variations. An expert who deals with attacks and provides the optimal level of cryptographic security of messages depending on customer demand;
- A specialist in portfolio management of financial investments. An expert in the sphere of risk mitigation and effectiveness of portfolio management of financial investments on the basis of use of mathematical methods and models (as a rule it is statistic values processing: dispersion, expectation, coefficients of correlation and covariation etc.);
- An expert in optimal management.
School of Mining, Geology and Geotechnology prepares engineers and research and teaching staff for companies working in geological exploration or mining and smelting which deal with a wide range of activities from survey and exploration to mining and processing of mineral resources.
Main research areas of the School:
• Computer technologies for mineral deposits simulation and prognostication
• Mineral deposits exploration and drilling technologies
• Geochemical and geophysical technologies of mineral deposits exploration
• Improvement of geological and hydrogeological research methods
• Nanotechnologies in geological and mineralogical research
• Assessment and design of industrial safety in mining operations
• Assessment of electro-magnetic compatibility and environment at mining companies
• Modernization of transport machinery.
After graduation our students can become:
• A system mining engineer, who works with environmental management facilities taking into account their complexity (from exploration up to closure of a deposit and its reclamation).
• An ecological analyst in mining, who analyses ecological risks, organizes protection of natural environment at transportation, mining and processing of mineral recourses and reclamation of territories after the exploitation is finished.
• An engineer of robotic systems. This specialist operates automated systems for development, monitoring, mining and processing at mineral deposits, including maintaining of such systems.
• A space geologist, whose sphere is exploration and mining on the Moon and asteroids.
• Engineering geologist (in-office group). A specialist on hydrogeological, and engineering and geological research, having skills in working with specialized software.
• An expert in geological and economical assessment of mineral deposits, whose sphere of expertise is building geological and bloc models of deposits of various types with use of specialized software (Datamine, Surpac, Micromine).
• An expert on geological computer simulation. A professional in making geological models of mineral deposits, analysis of GIS data, correlation of wellsites and sedimentological models.
School of Non-Ferrous Metals and Materials Science is not an ordinary institution of scientific and metallurgic education.
Modern metallurgy is a high-tech industry demanding unconventional and creative scientific approach to obtain purified metals, alloys and products. All this can be realized by young well-qualified professionals, who are successfully trained at our School thanks to integration of educational and real practice, ensured by a huge intellectual potential and cutting-edge equipment in training and research laboratories.
School of Non-Ferrous Metals and Materials Science was founded as a SibFU subdivision in 2008. Our School trains bachelors, engineers and masters having a set of competencies for metal production support.
After graduation from our School, students can work as:
- Production engineer of crystal production. A specialist in photolithography, solution chemistry, electron and radial sputter deposition, ion implantation, plasma-chemical milling and sputtering;
- Glazer. A specialist in development and manufacturing of products of glass-composite and functional aterials;
- Designer. Designs structures (covering, frames, parts) made of composite materials and having the defined characteristics: weight, durability, strength etc;
- Recycling engineer. Introduces and develops technologies of multiple use materials, and also designs technologies for waste-free production;
- System engineer. Exchanges the materials in conventional solutions for composite ones at material selection stage in construction, medicine, mechanical engineering and robotics;
- Expert in crystallography. With deep knowledge of clinical and diagnostic aspects of crystal use in medicine (diagnostic of tumors, design of medical tools, substitution of bone tissue);
- Production engineer. For aerial vehicles recycling designs programs for recycling of raw materials, materials, equipment and frame parts of aerial vehicles;
- Designer of supramolecular chemistry. Assemblies is a specialist on template-directed synthesis and formation of high-ordered supramolecular assemblies with preset structure and properties from molecular “building blocks”.
MA programmes: Management of Educational Innovations, HR Management, Educational Management, Counselling, Pedagogics and Psychology of Development, Personal Development
The School promotes human potential development through up-to-date social scientific and educational practices and capitalization. It has developed the following strategies:
flexible educational programmes for training and professional development of teachers.
training of specialists in the field of humanitarian strategies for human development (psychology, pedagogics, social sciences)
In future you will have a chance to become:
An online purchase manager develops mechanisms of goods promotion via Internet in offline companies, organizes online marketing campaigns, supports web shops, and works with partners in order to improve service and speed of delivery.
A specialist works with image of the future child, develops of child’s future life images and ways of its progress, according to preferences of parents, child’s insights and skills. The expert recommends educational programmes (sport, art, etc.), computer programmes, educational games for child development.
An expert in child psychological security, who ensures that services and goods for children are safe their mind and future development.
A tutor is a teacher that coordinates and accompanies development of students within studying disciplines, developes individual tasks, gives recommendations on career development.
A teacher using game-based learning methods. This specialist develops educational programmes using game-based learning methods, acting as a character of a game. Nowadays such specialists step by step replace traditional teachers.
Mind-fitness coach develops cognitive skill (i.e. attention focusing, memory, speed reading, account, etc.) with the help of special software and devices that take into account the peculiarities of psychotypes.
Students have classes in a new modern building of the School, at advanced study laboratories with unique equipment, and use advanced information technologies and modern educational programmes. Highly qualified faculty and officers from leading oil and energy companies deliver lectures and practical trainings. Students undertake internships at cutting edge companies of Krasnoyarsk Territory and have a prospect of further career there. Extracurricular activities are also an important part of students’ life, and so Centre for Extracurricular Activities and Social Work has been founded on the basis of the School for coordination them. This Centre comprises 8 student communities such as Event Centre, Tutors Council, and Sport Centre etc. Students develop their skills of team work, their organizational and leader qualities, display their creativity. Our students actively participate in scientific life of the University. Student Research Community of our School widely supports students, willing to try hand at science and research.
Along with theoretical training, our Students will get fundamental and deep knowledge of special physical and chemical properties of natural energy resources, modern technologies for production of commercial products out of oil, gas, coal or other flammable materials; geo-physical methods of deposit exploration, geology, knowledge of production and operation of drilling equipment, machinery, service equipment, means of transportation and handling, and learn fundamentals of design.
Upon graduation from School of Petroleum and Gas Engineering you can have a career of:
An engineer for development and exploitation of oil, gas and gas-condensate fields. A professional on means of extraction and preparation of petroleum products, a specialist in engineering equipment and systems of transportation for petroleum products, mail and field pipelines, compression or pump stations, petroleum tank farms and gas storages.
A refining engineer. A process engineer of petrochemical and petroleum industry in design and oil and gas processing, who is responsible for improvement of processing technologies and methods for natural energy resource and carbon materials.
A design engineer of fire suppression automated systems. A specialist responsible for protective measures and emergency response and further clean up, at site or distantly, by means of operation automated means of fire suppression.
Project developer for hydrocarbons mining, processing, transportation and storage enterprises, who organizes automated fire protection of facilities, designs models of fire safety, give expert review and assessment of fire safety in technical projects, manufactures, industrial facilities and complexes.
An engineer of measuring instruments and automated systems of technological process control in oil refineries. An expert in analysis of piping scheme and control and measurement instruments, design plan of automated systems of technological process control, exploitation risks, skillful in measurement equipment and automatic controls, analysis of control system efficiency, accident prevention systems and lower current assembly systems, their reliability and durability; hydrocracking.
Our School is internationally-oriented. There are educational institutions from Spain, China, Japan, Germany, Korea and other countries are among our foreign partners.
We use different methods for effective education. We are creative and advanced in use of technologies such as computer and language labs.
If you enjoy reading Russian and foreign literature, if phrase “the modern Russian language may be on the verge of a nervous breakdown” is interesting for you, if you know the reason why linguists smile when they encounter the name Ferdinand, if you want to attain depth, wisdom and intricacies of Oriental languages, immensity of the English language, pragmatism of the German Language, glamour of the French language, and temperament of the Italian language, - join us!
There are three departments in our School:
Department of foreign languages with its atmosphere of dynamic language and cross-cultural communication;
Department of philology, where you can attain fundamental education on the field of Literary science and linguistics;
Department of journalism graduates professional journalists and creative, deeply-thinking and communicative specialists.
In future you will have a chance to become:
A specialist for migrants adaptation teaches them language and culture using Internet platforms
A consultant in the field of development of linguistic systems based on semantic translation, text information processing (including semantic search in the Web), and development of interfaces for Human–computer interaction using natural languages.
A podcasters - a specialist in podcasting (creating and distributing audio or video files), a process close to radio broadcast and TV show in the Web.
A web Journalist. A journalist providing digital magazines and journals with articles.
A web-writer – an author of literary texts for the Web (non-linear, interactive and multimedia texts).
A blog administrator. A specialist supporting all kinds of blogs (Web journals and magazines, personal web-sites regularly updated with text messages, images and multimedia), working with content management systems for blogging platforms and social networks.
A transmedia journalist. Specialist working with searching, analyzing and publishing or posting topical information on several media platforms (TV, films, games, books, Internet etc.).
. cross country skiing, Greco-Roman wrestling and freestyle wrestling, alpine skiing, orienteering etc., our School trained athletes, whose sport results Krasnoyarsk Territory and Whole Russia are very proud of.
In future our School graduated can have a career as:
A cybersport manager. A specialist on organization and running cyber competitions, (League of Legends championship or international 4 in Dota 2 and so on).
An advisor on industrial tourism who is a specialist in exploration and analysis of buildings and engineering constructions, and territories of special, industrial or civil purpose, and also any other abandoned facilities for satisfaction the research interest and aesthetic or psychological pleasure.
A specialist on rehabilitation of web-addicts who is an expert in development and popularization of fitness life style, practical realization of its principles via exercising under circumstances of informational overload of modern community (obsessive web surfing, addiction to virtual life, game addiction, cybersexual addiction etc.).
An extreme tourism instructor. A specialist on development tours, providing refuse of using modern electronic and mechanical devises which help to survive in extreme conditions, (GPS other navigators, fire arm or other weapon, except for a knife).
A methodologist for training machine adjustment. A specialist who works out individual plans for exercising (including physical therapy) and further adjustment or setting modes in equipment used– treadmills, stationary bicycles, elliptical machines etc.
An online coach. A specialist in training athletes distantly via modern means of communication.
School for the Humanities has got modern technical and research base that provides an opportunity to carry out up-to-date interdisciplinary projects in such areas as History, Document Science, Philosophy, Art and Anthropology, Advertising, Cultural Studies and ensures quality of Humanitarian education.
With their broad scope of knowledge, graduates of the School for the Humanities are in-demand in various fields, first of all, by organizations of cultural background.
Education and Science are the most prospective areas for the School graduates (Ethnography, History, Philosophy, Archeology and Art Studies), along with analytics of socio-cultural and business processes, organization of art galleries and exhibitions, museum and exhibition services, consulting, protection of heritage, IT in social and cultural sphere.
In future you will have a chance to become:
A Developer of media product, whose sphere is development of content (stories, characters, conflicts, educational content, problems) and services for certain means of mass media (games, TV shows etc.), and setting the relations between them (harmony of a characters’ image and interrelation of events happening to them).
A Moderator for Users Communities, who organizes on-line forums for users, builds up dialogue with product developers of the company for development of product line, ensures their loyalty (for instance by organizing lotteries, contests etc.). This will become one of the key professional specializations for marketing experts.
A Mediator of social conflicts. This specialist helps resolving disagreements or conflicts, arising between various social groups on the grounds of religious, cultural, national or wealth differences.
A Manager of IT projects. The domain of this specialist is communication with IT-users, promotion of new solutions within the groups conservative about Hi-Tech, along with teaching people to use new programs and services to lessen the digital ignorance of population.
A Manager for cross-cultural communication is responsible for support of documentation in foreign languages, and monitoring company’s content to avoid misunderstanding in people of different culture (for example, at creating advert slogans), who is also involved into teaching the company’s staff to convey the meaning in a foreign language, explains cultural peculiarities of a foreign partner and advices the company top management on business practices in foreign countries.
A Foresighter. A specialist, analyzing new trends in society.