Tyumen State University launches free Russian language courses
Tyumen State University and the Center for International Youth Initiatives announce the admission of students to free educational programs of the project "Russian as a foreign language, and culture".
"Russian as a foreign language, and culture" is made up of 50 short-term additional educational courses for teachers of Russian as a foreign language, as well as for undergraduates, graduate students and foreign citizens studying or planning to study Russian.
The main aspects of the educational courses are:
- Theory and practice of teaching Russian as a foreign language
- Russian language in the aspect of translation and translation studies
- Contemporary Russian language and actual speech practices
- Russian culture in the mirror of linguistic and regional studies
- The linguistic picture of the world and the culture of Russian everyday life
- Foreigner in Russia: work and education.
The courses are prepared by highly qualified teachers of Russian and experts in the fields of law and intercultural communication.
The educational programs are available to foreign citizens living in Russia or abroad. The training will be done online on the LMS platform.
Upon completing the program, students will receive official certificates. In addition, 100 students may be tested in the Russian language at the elementary (A1), basic (A2) and first certification (B1) levels.
Details of the programs and the registration form are available at the website https://www.cii-projects.ru .