Kuruluş Yılı: 2006
Tüm Öğrenciler: 27 912
Fakülteler: 22 / Kürsüler: 174
Öğretim görevlileri: 3 009
|Profesörler208||Doçentler977||Bilim Doktoru371||Bilim Adayları1 522||Yabancı Uyruklu Hocalar30|
Yabancılar İçin Temel Eğitim Programları: 224
|Lisans86||Yüksek lisans55||Uzmanlık7||Nitelikli Personel Eğitimi76|
Yabancılar İçin Ek Eğitim Programları: 14
|Yabancı Dil Olarak Rusça Öğretimi 5||Kısa Programlar 9|
- Distance learning
- International research laboratories: 2
- Average age of the teaching staff, years: 47
- Average capacity of contract for research and development, $: 24 000
- Small innovative enterprises: 16
- Share of non-resident students, %: 25
Siberian Federal University (SibFU) was founded in 2006 in order to train highly qualified specialists and to develop innovative technologies for production facilities located in the harsh conditions of the north. It is difficult to find another region in our country that has more national projects or as many points of growth in education, science, and industry.
Today, SibFU is the largest university beyond the Urals. We have more than 27,000 students from various Russian regions and 50 foreign countries, including 25% students from other regions of Russia and 900 students from the CIS and other foreign countries. The university has 4,500 students whose tuition is government-funded, which is the second largest number of government-funded students among Russian universities.
SibFU is rightfully called the fastest growing university of the Russian Federation. During its existence, the university has made significant progress in Russian and international ratings. The university is in the TOP-15 of the national rating of universities and ranks sixth according to employer feedback (in terms of the demand for graduates). SibFU has 4 stars in the QS Stars rankings. In the same rankings, SibFU has 5 stars, which is the highest achievement, in terms of quality of education, innovations, and infrastructure. SibFU is one of the 1000 best universities according to the QS World University Ranking.
The university has tremendous opportunities for the development of fundamental and applied research. Thanks to targeted investment, it has advanced instrumentation.
Priority areas of research:
- natural resource management, ecology, and sustainable development;
- metallurgy, geology, and geotechnology;
- hydrocarbon processing and transportation;
- advanced navigation and communication systems;
- power engineering;
- new construction technology;
- industrial biotechnology and biomedicine;
- oil and gas extraction;
- sports management and sports technology;
- socio-cultural research into issues concerning the preservation of indigenous peoples of the North.
One area of research is the environmental management of unique areas such as the taiga and the Arctic using a comprehensive approach.SibFU is a leader in the field of ecology and environmental studies, sustainable development, forestry, geography, remote sensing of the Earth, biophysics, biogeochemistry, and other specialist areas thanks to its advanced scientific schools and cooperation with foreign partners. SibFU also operates 16 small innovative companies that provide technology and consulting services.
Today, SibFU has 82 research laboratories, including 2 international science and research laboratories:
- Laboratory of Ecosystem Biogeochemistry, founded with the participation of Professor Arzac Peña Alberto Jose (Spain);
- Laboratory of Forest Genomics, headed by Krutovsky Konstantin Valerievich.