The third season of “By Foreigners” starts really soon!
In this project, participants will become part of families in various parts of Russia. Each of them will be able to fling him- or herself into the diverse cultural environment of the peoples of our country and get the feel of real Russia and its traditions.
What regions are waiting for our participants this time?
- the Republic of Karachay-Cherkessia
- the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria
- the Republic of Adygea
- the Republic of Karelia
- the Republic of Bashkortostan
- Khabarovsky krai
- Primorsky krai
- Zabaykalsky krai
- Altaisky krai
- Kaliningrad region
- Yamalo-Nenets autonomous okrug.
To take part in the project, we invite those who:
· have come from far away,
· study in one of Russian universities,
· speak Russian at a level not lower than average,
· are not camera-shy,
· and want to know more about Russia.
All expenses related to the travel (flight, accommodation, meals) will be covered by us. Applications for participation in the project are accepted until August 25 (11:59 pm Moscow time). Foreign students can leave their application by clicking on the link: https://vk.cc/c4UaUJ
And if this is not enough, you can always contact the organizers of the project directly:
+7 (922) 488-54-03, Tatiana