Distance education in Russia makes possible to improve the ability of education and to save time and money for foreign applicants. It becomes possible due the help of advanced information and telecommunication resources.
Online education is focused on provision of the opportunity of distant mastering both basic and supplementary education programmes to applicants or students. Online education is provided for extramural, distance external studies and for additional programmes including postgraduate courses. Distance studies are permitted for humanitarian, social and economic, mathematical directions, etc. Medicine profiles can’t be obtained online.
Bonuses of Online Studying Is:
- No need to live in Russia constantly, you can just came sometimes for take lectures and pass exams;
- Saving money: if you stay at home there are no additional spending for food and living;
- No adaptation: you just staying in comfortable environment, planning you time by your own, stay in touch with family and friends;
- Possibility to work: stay at home or study in Russia at work at the same time.
Main Courses Online
Distance education can be chosen for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Postgraduate course. It is available in major Russian universities:
- For Bachelor’s you can check Distance Programmes at Earth Science, Economics and Management, Law, Chemistry and some other directions. Courses are teaching in Russian mainly, tuition fee is form USD 600 up to USD 2500 per year. Duration depends of programmes and sessions schedule, study can take from 3 to 5 years.
- Master’s Degree with distance form of study available only for money. There are no possibility to study for free for citizens and international students. Programmes you can take include Sociology, Physics, Management, Education, Law directions, duration is 2.5 years, tuition fee is from USD 800 to 3000.
- Postgraduate сourses takes 3-4 years and read mainly in Russian. Tuition fee is up to USD 4050 for every academic year. They are available in TPU, RUDN and others at such direction as Applied Geology, Mining, Oil and Gas Engineering and Geodesy, Art Studies, Engineering, etc.