During the period of quarantine restrictions, in addition to standard documents for entrance in Russian Federation, a foreign citizen must provide:
- Before the departure, be sure to take a COVID-19 PCR test.
(The polymerase chain reaction is a highly accurate diagnostic method for numerous infections based on the analysis of the DNA and RNA genetic material).
- Fill in the Russian Federation arrival form at the Customs.
- Go through a two-week self-isolation period (including the Russian Federation entry date).
- After 10 days of self-isolation, it is necessary to take a second PCR COVID-19 test.
- After receiving negative test results, you can start studying offline in your university.
Upon entering the country, you must provide a medical document in Russian or English*, confirming a negative test results, issued at least 3 days prior to arrival in the Russian Federation.