Uzbekistan now has a mobile app that helps learn Russian
On May 12, the Russian House in Tashkent hosted a presentation of the first “IZI Russian” mobile app for citizens of Uzbekistan who speak their native language and wish to learn Russian.
To test the application, the development team invited the "Nota terra" School of trainers for teaching Russian.
With the help of cutting-edge digital technologies, the developers have transformed the conventional learning model, making it more fun and interactive.
The system includes elements like:
• studying grammar with visualized rules,
• learning new words through associations,
• simulators for revision and practice,
• phonetic exercises,
• dialogues to practise listening,
• online chat with the teacher.
Very soon the app will be available for download.