Legalisation of Diploma

In order to start studying at a Russian university, international applicants must prepare a set of documents that are required for enrolment. The first thing to do is certify your high school diploma. This can be done by a consulate of the Russian Federation, but there are other options; see this section for details. Several countries have signed a special agreement with Russia under which a foreign education document is automatically recognised as valid. Read our article on legalisation to learn if your country is on this list. Once you have completed studies at a Russian university and received a diploma, you will have to undergo the legalisation procedure again – this time on Russian territory so that your education document is valid abroad.

5 Steps to Applying to a Russian University

Official website about higher education in Russia for foreigners

© 2015 The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation

Content copying is strictly prohibited


If you find a mistake, select it and press Ctrl+Enter

If you find a mistake, contact us

Did you find a mistake?


Privacy Policy