Enroll at a program that is rooted in both science and business. Become a sought-after professional able to effectively manage a company and transform research developments into promising innovative product.
The program is intended for graduates of engineering and management departments who would like to work on their innovation, technology and engineering skills. Master’s students learn the basics of project management, marketing and innovative activity. Students also learn how to manage innovations in a business and implement new technologies in resource management of a knowledge-intensive manufacturing company.
The program provides students with international-level education which is crucial in the era of digital economy. After graduation students can be hired by leading world technology companies.
The Master’s program is primarily introduced by the Innovation Management Department (Institute of Institute of Innovation Design and Technological Entrepreneurship) as well as the Department of Robotics and Industrial Automation, Department of Quality Management and Department of Philosophy.
The program is especially relevant today when enterprises of the world are faced by the necessity of digital transformation. Graduates are able to partake in digital transformation of an enterprises. They also take on systemic challenges when it comes to audit and management of business process as part of the digital information and communication infrastructure.Program graduates:
- Understand how to manage and develop commercial knowledge for innovation project management
- learn project management, marketing and strategy planning skills
- know how to analyze solutions, creative output and design in new products
- understand how a project functions (classifications, project lifecycle and stages, funding and effectiveness assessment)
- are able to apply modern tools to commercialize new technology products and transform innovative product into consumer goods
- learn first-hand how to create technology and develop a modern enterprise, choose the right sales promotion model, register intellectual property (patenting and licensing)
- understand legal aspects of patent transfer and interaction among tech market participants (agents)
Innovation Management Department (Institute of Institute of Innovation Design and Technological Entrepreneurship), as well as the Department of Robotics and Industrial Automation, Department of Quality Management and Department of Philosophy have a reputation for both their high-quality academic education and state-of-the-art laboratory equipment. Theory acquired in class is then applied during project work and internships. Master’s students can take an internship at Gazprom.
Students can apply for short-term (2-4 weeks) and long-term (6-10 months) internships, including double-degree programs. The key international partners of the department are the following:
- Zealand Institute of Business and Technology (ZIBAT)
- University of Piraeus
Students can also apply for summer and winter professional schools at ETU “LETI”.