The program trains professionals with the deep knowledge in underground construction and underground space development, who are able to solve modern research and production problems. Students acquire skills for effective use of modern information technologies for design in underground structures and mining enterprises, as well as a set of competencies that allows them to successfully work in engineering and management positions in the construction industry and the mineral resources sector of the economy.
You will become a:
• Mining engineer;
• Research engineer;
• Project manager;
You will work at:
• Mining and metallurgical enterprises;
• Scientific institutes and centers, universities;
• Federal and regional governmental bodies;
• Customs and environmental services;
• Global financial and industrial corporations.