Add to favorites
This traditional program is aimed to train professional mining engineers who are able to manage subsurface development and mineral exploration and extraction. Our graduates acquire knowledge that allows them to manage mining enterprises functioning in any environment including severe natural conditions of the arctic or any other regions.
You will become a:
• Mining engineer;
• Research engineer;
• Project manager;
You will work at:
• Mining and metallurgical enterprises;
• Scientific institutes and centers, universities;
• Federal and regional governmental bodies;
• Customs and environmental services;
• Global financial and industrial corporations.