A construction or mining enterprise cannot function properly without a highly-qualified mine surveyor. Professional training of the graduates allows them to get employed in any area of mining and construction industry. The practical content of the program equips future specialists with knowledge that later on will let them organize and manage work to monitor compliance with the conditions of exploration, rational use and conservation of natural resources as well as to acquire credible information about mining enterprises activities and their influence on the Earth surface and interiors.
You will become a:
• Engineering & Mining surveyor;
You will work at:
• Mining enterprises (including various types of mines and pits);
• Geo-exploration enterprises;
• Scientific institutes and centers, universities;
• Undersurface construction enterprises;
• Federal and regional governmental bodies.