Due to intensification of the anthropogenic impact on natural environment this is one of the most cutting-edge areas of mining industry. The way a country deals with tasks related to industrial and environmental safety indicates its level of development and influences the success of domestic companies on the international arena. Not only students master the disciplines within the program, but also thoroughly study mining technologies which allows them effectively manage mining enterprises and design their development strategies.
You will become:
- Engineering and scientific personnel at mining, transport, construction and other industrial enterprises;
- Top-managers of special services in the sphere of industrial and environmental safety.
You will work at:
- Targeted labs at mining enterprises and R&D centers;
- Federal and regional governmental bodies;
- Federal Environmental, Engineering & Nuclear Supervision Agency or Ministry of Emergency Situations;
- Large financial or production corporations including international ones.