Add to favorites
- Each undergraduate performs work in the direction associated with their subsequent professional occupation.
- Participation in international programs: with the Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland, double degree), Radboud University in Nijmegen (Netherlands, training included), University of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (joint university of SCO countries, training included);
- Work in scientific groups with developed international contacts, full time participation in foreign scientific conferences, participation in international and national scientific projects, the possibility of training at leading international laboratories.
Professional competencies of the graduates:
- Biological and chemical objects and their impact on the environment;
- Methods and instruments for monitoring pollution of gas, solid and liquid components of production and the environment;
- Waste disposal and recycling systems.
- Methods and means of protecting the environment from human impact.
Areas of scientific interests:
- theory of catalytic and sorption processes; development of new types of nanostructured inorganic functional materials for industrial chemical reactions, purification of natural and industrial wastewater, extraction of valuable components;
- development of technologies for purification of natural and industrial wastewater, industrial waste gases, disposal of solid waste;
- environmental management and environmental auditing in the interests of sustainable economic development.