Summary: The aim of the education program is to train specialists in the field of research, management, educational, socio-practical, expert advisory activities in the field of Christian theology
The most important professional competencies of the Program:
• Educational activities in cultural institutions, arts and in the media;
• Development of social and practical activities of the faith;
• Leadership of expert commissions in all areas of professional work of the theologian;
• Leadership of advisory groups in all areas of the theologian's professional work;
• Conducting an independent examination on issues related to theological issues;
• Implementation of independent advisory activities, etc.
Graduates of the program are well prepared to begin their careers in religious organizations, departments of relations with religious organizations and administrations at various levels, law enforcement agencies (departments for the prevention of extremism), as well as educational institutions, both government-owned and private.