DOING BUSINESS IN RUSSIA AND WORLDWIDE: GLOBAL DRIVERS AND LOCAL CONTEXT
Fee: 150 EUR
Application deadline: June 19
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM ABOUT?
The online programme for all interested in Russian and global business environment will be suitable for students looking for the practice oriented programmes in the field of international entrepreneurship
WHO IS INVITED?
Senior undergraduate and master students, recent graduates and all interested in doing business in or with Russia
WHAT PARTICIPANTS GET?
Students will learn up-to-date issues of project management, international entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurial environment in Russia and globally, and develop real entrepreneurial projects in the local business context of Russia and other countries tutored by experts experienced in the field of a project. The topics will be defined by the partners of the Summer school driven by their real international tasks. In the end of the programme online international student team will present their project to expert (academic and corporate) jury to get professional feedback and advice.
Prof. Dr. Liudmila Ruzhanskaya, Head of the Academic Department of International Economics and Management, GSEM; specialist in corporate business models, business trainer with 20 years of experience
• Intensive module of lectures and master classes from experts in international entrepreneurship taught online via Zoom and MS Teams platforms
• Online project in teams with tutors’ support on the cases set by international partner companies
• 24/7 communication with teachers, tutors and experts
• Practice oriented programme with real projects best of which can get the support of corporate partners
Group start-up projects assessed by the jury of corporate representatives, which will allow to outline the contests of future entrepreneurial activity, create a network of international contacts for career development of the participants
Application: To apply, please fill out this form
- Contact person: Ms. Elena Grigoryeva