For those who want to combine studies with leisure.
Seeing once is better than hearing a hundred times, goes a Russian proverb. This is especially true with regard to choosing a foreign university. Even a thorough exploration of all the available information often doesn't give one a holistic impression, while a short stay will show if there's a good fit. The easiest way of doing it is to sign up for a summer school.
Summer school subjects vary greatly from Design and Architecture to Anthropology or Software Development. Usually, courses include Russian language summer programs.
There are many specialized Russian Language courses for beginners or advanced students. They will be very handy for high school students planning to study at Russian universities as essential language skills greatly simplify adaptation.
Besides studying, summer schools provide opportunities to:
- hang out with other students;
- enjoy nature;
- explore cities and their surroundings;
- do sightseeing;
- visit museums and exhibitions;
- learn about Russian cuisine and traditions.
To select a summer school, use our search service and get in touch with programme coordinators. Enrollment requirements usually include:
- online questionnaire;
- and a motivation letter (where you describe your reasons for joining the programme and your fields of scientific interest).