The Faculty of Dentistry provides undergraduate education in General Dentistry (speciality № 31.05.03). Term of study - 5 years. Full-time. Graduates receive a diploma with the qualification of Doctor of Dentistry.
Chairs of the Faculty are based in Moscow in five dental outpatient departments and a 70-bed University inpatient clinic of maxillofacial surgery.
Training is provided at 39 chairs of the University, including 7 specialized.
In the process of education students receive patients. More than fifty dental treatment units with intraoral video monitoring camera, 48 simulators and phantoms are used for training.
Specialized chairs provide clinical ordinatura and Ph.D. program with full-time and part-rime forms of study.
- Nursing (full-time, 4 years) to be certified as Academic nurse, Coach;
- Social Work (full-time, 4 years) to be graduated as Bachelor.
- Clinical Psychology (full-time, 5.5 years) to be certified as Clinical Psychologist.
The faculty offers:
Training is labor market-specified. Faculty graduates hold knowledge and skills of nursing, organization of preventive activities, first aid in case of emergency.
Special attention is paid to the soft skills ensuring prompt adaptation of just certified specialists to new professional environment enabling immediate professional efficiency after graduation.
The Faculty of Medicine provides undergraduate education in General Medicine (speciality № 31.05.01). Term of study - 6 years. Full-time. Graduates receive a diploma with the degree of Medical Doctor.
Training at the Faculty of Medicine of the University ensures the opportunity to become a highly qualified specialist, obtain the most advanced knowledge and professional competencies. Academic staff is represented by leaders of the Russian and global science and clinical practice.
Graduates of the Faculty are traditionally in demand in the Russian and foreign labor markets. Upon graduation they have opportunity to study at clinical ordinatura or Ph.D. program of Sechenov First MSMU.
Alumni of the Faculty are outstanding clinicians, researchers, science and healthcare professionals in Russia and majority of countries worldwide.
After six years of full-time studies graduates of the Faculty receive a qualification of Specialist in Pediatrics.
The Faculty of Pharmacy provides the following programs:
- Pharmacy. Term of study – 5 years. Full-time. Graduates receive a diploma with the qualification of Pharmaceutical chemist.
- Bioengineering and Bioinformatics. Term of study – 5 years. Full-time. Graduates receive a diploma with the qualification of Specialist in Bioengineering and Bioinformatics.
for Specialist degree:
- 1. Biotechnology. Term of study – 4 years. Full-time.
- 2. Bioengineering and Bioinformatics. Term of study – 5 years. Full-time.
- 3. Medical Biochemistry. Term of study – 6 years. Full-time.
- 4. Medical Biophysics. Term of study – 6 years. Full-time.
for Bachelor Degree:
The faculty embraces the training system for school-leavers targeted on entering Sechenov First MSMU.
Among the main tasks of the faculty is to ensure solid knowledge and mastery of core subjects, conscious professional motivation, adaptation to university training conditions.
The Faculty of Preparatory Studies offer courses for foreign students and facilitate adaptation of junior students. The studies start on October 1.
The faculty offers training programs for the following specialties: Biochemistry, Medical Biophysics, General Hygiene and Epidemiology.
The Faculty also offers the postgraduate programs to certify residents and interns. PhD fellowship is also available, however the course extent vary from 3 to 4 years, and other kinds of doctorate a la carte.
The faculty includes professors, academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Most of tutors within the faculty chairs possess PhD or MD degrees. Education for all specialties is full-time (6 years).
The Institute is engaged in the retraining of senior and line medical staff of more than 50 medical specialties. Training programs include theoretical scope, awareness of the latest medical science trends, new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, new practical skills and updating of actual professional wealth.
TThe distance learning solutions are also available for certain categories of students. Institute of Professional Education has highly qualified faculty, clinical and training facilities, offer distance learning options and practice simulation techniques.
The Center certifies bachelors in Management and Biotechnology specialties and masters in Public Health, Economy, Management, Social Work, Special Education (Defectology), Linguistics. Full-time tuition from 2 to 4.5 years.
Preparatory Department for Bachelor ProgramsTraining in: the Russian language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology.
Preparatory Department for Master Programs
Prospective interns and residents attend a course: "Language of the profession".
- Additional course "Preparing to enter University" is being implemented for the purpose of in-depth preparation for medical, biomedical and pharmaceutical higher educational institutions. Duration - 10 months.
- Additional educational program "Preparing to enter University": the Russian language, I certification level (medical and biological) "is being implemented for the purpose of in-depth training of students who speak Russian (basic level) for entering medical, biomedical and pharmaceutical higher educational institutions. Duration - 5 months.
Other types of training