Student achievements in the 2014-2015 academic year
- Over 600 students earned the highest possible grades for more than two semesters.
- 633 Bachelors, Masters, and Specialists were awarded Cum Laude diplomas.
- 16 students were awarded scholarships from the President or Government of the Russian Federation.
- 25 students won medals (gold, silver, or bronze) at the Open International Internet Olympiads (OIIO) in math, computer science, the history of Russia, Russian language, economics, philosophy, sociology, chemistry, ecology, and statistics.
- In addition, our students won several grants provided by charity foundations.
- Our students won research grants totaling RUB 5 million and presented 95 research projects in various exhibitions.
- Our students won prizes in the following events: The All-Russia Contest in Sciences and Engineering NTTM-2015; 4th International PhD and Graduate Student Project Contest; Sciences of the Future - Sciences of Youth International Forum, etc. Our students received over 90 medals, diplomas, certificates, and prizes for the best research projects. In the current academic year, students have published 1,419 research papers.
- Students from the Agricultural College won the Eco Art Contest conducted as part of the First Moscow Eco Residence of Volunteers and City Activists in the nomination 'Landscape Architecture.'
- Svetlana Suchilina of the Medical Department won the World Karate Championship.
- Yekaterina Ponomaryova of the Medical Department won the Kobudo Championship in Russia.
- Over 170 students won (personally or in teams) regional, Russian, or international contests and festivals (FESTOS; patriotic song festivals - Carnation, Spring of 1945, Crane Birds over Russia; Voice of the Future International Contest, and more.)
|Yusuf Saleh Abbas (Republic of Chad)||Prime Minister of the Republic of Chad (2008-2010).|
|Mustafa Al Nawaiseh (Jordan)||State Secretary of the Constitutional Court, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.|
|Bharrat Jagdeo (Cooperative Republic of Guyana)||President of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana (1999 to 2011).|
|Karim K. Masimov (Republic of Kazakhstan)||Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.|
|Sudhir Gupta (Republic of India)||Chairman of the Board, Amtel.|
|Maria Luisa Ramos Urzagaste (Plurinational State of Bolivia)||Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Plurinational State of Bolivia to the Russian Federation|
|Jeanne D'Arc Mujawamariya (Republic of Rwanda)||Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Rwanda to the Russian Federation.|